Poll: Do we continue to move through the objectives of Operation Overlord, or have a brand new mission in the Deployment on SUN SEP 26?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes! Lets finish this thing!!!
100.00%
14 100.00%
No, I'm ready for a new mission in the deployment!
0%
0 0%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Next mission in deployment
1st Air Assault doesn't replay missions during a deployment. We did try something different on the last mission, starting mission 'B' where we left mission 'A' the week before. There was a certain feel of accomplishment completing more of the original mission's objectives.

The question is, do we want to continue with this? In this case, move out of Katkoula (OBJ Du Hoc) and push towards the final objective of the airfield? Let us know your thoughts.
[Image: 1_1632315806.png]
I personally like the feel of an on going story line. It's like "yah it took us 3 weeks but we took that island back!"

Just my thoughts
[Image: 224_1632314716.png]
I like the idea of pushing to the airfield, been eyeing that sucker for two Sundays now.

This sort of continuity makes sense in this deployment since we're "taking things back" in Tanoa, versus our previous Lithium deployment, where the continuity was more just "Darn, let's go back to the airfield and see what else we can do at the next place we are needed."
[Image: 237_1632868459.png]
Finish the fight!
[Image: 92_1632869796.png]
I would really like us to finish the mission.
But I would only go forward with that if you have the time to remake the mission during the week Rich. I know you always put a lot of effort into the missions you make, so if you feel you won't have enough time to remake it, there would be no remorse for me on skipping the end of the Operation.
There is always a chance to do a "flashback" of Overlord after we've completed more missions in the deployment, that would give enough time for it to be made without pressure.
[Image: 28_1632314307.png]
I liked the feeling of continuity of Sunday it did not feel like a rerun of the same mission, more like an on going fight. I would like to see this one through to the end.
[Image: 3_1619609697.png]
(09-20-2021, 01:57 AM)Tom.H Wrote: I would really like us to finish the mission.
But I would only go forward with that if you have the time to remake the mission during the week Rich. I know you always put a lot of effort into the missions you make, so if you feel you won't have enough time to remake it, there would be no remorse for me on skipping the end of the Operation.
There is always a chance to do a "flashback" of Overlord after we've completed more missions in the deployment, that would give enough time for it to be made without pressure.

Thanks for the thoughts Tom. I wont have to remake this one again (fingers-crossed) just take out everything we did............................and maybe throw in a surprise or two
[Image: 1_1632315806.png]
I agree with Monty, Chew, Potts, Tom, and Gary. I would like us to have the opportunity to play this mission through to the end.
I like to finish the Mission. So yes from me to contiune where we left off last sunday.
[Image: 256_1632314690.png]
I feel that we should continue with the progression of the mission.