Support and Leadership Certifications
Based on the post reviewing the new process for certifications we are announcing the following certification courses. Any members interested in attending the courses below should reply to this thread detailing which course they would like to attend. If interested in both, list both.

Support Certification
When: SEP 11 0600 CST/1100 GMT
Course length: Two hours
Who is eligible to attend: Any member who has completed their FST training
What it is: Support Certification ensures members understand how to complete all support requests used by the group and are able to complete a support request using Simplex Services.

We have the following registered for this Certification
  • Black.N
  • Cole.C
  • Kilmartin.T
  • Monty.M
  • Potts.C
  • Rick.M
  • Squeaks.D
  • Stu.E

Team Management Certification
When: SEP 18 0600 CST/1100 GMT
Course length: Two hours
Who is eligible to attend: Any member who has completed their FST training and the Support Certification
What it is: Teaches and assesses abilities and knowledge needed to lead a fire team under the direction of a squad leader. Team Management Certification qualifies members for the Fireteam Leader position/slot

We have the following registered for this Certification. Here are the prework OpOrd Reference materials
  • Attendees should go here to download the Team Management Certification course materials.
  • This course is primarily self study
  • Some subject matter will be reviewed
  • Other subject matter/knowledge will be assessed
  • Using the OpOrd indicated above - attendees should write and submit a squad brief following the guidelines reviewed on pages 12-13. It must be completed and sent to Rich by forum PM no later SEP 17. 
  • Understand, you are not creating a mission plan for a squad, but extracting information from the OpOrd to brief the assigned squad with only their mission tasking/responsibilities
  • Ultimately, its the attendees responsibility to have a basic understanding of the subject matter
Reach out to Executive Command with any questions or concerns.
[Image: 1_1619522948.png]
Interested in both courses
[Image: 224_1626356868.png]
Im interested in both courses
I am interested in both courses.
[Image: 253_1631715974.png]
I am interested in team management.
[Image: 183_1620508938.png]
I am interested in both courses.
[Image: 09TOom.png]
Interested in TM Certification Course.
[Image: 174_1620508948.png]