Starting time
Gents

As Europe Springs forward this weekend, the US members will have to get up a little earlier than the sleep in we've enjoyed over the last few weeks. US starting time goes back to the following;

• 0600 CST
  • 0700 EST

Other UK and Euro times shouldn't be affected.
Is there any reason why we can't keep the time to 0700 for our American cousins?
Keeping it at 7 would mean the rest of the group, UK and Europe will start an hour later. If the group is good with that, it’s certainly something EC can discuss.
(03-25-2020, 12:55 PM)Keen.J Wrote: Is there any reason why we can't keep the time to 0700 for our American cousins?

Speaking as one of the US players, I'm fine with the current (0800 EST) time and the original (0700 EST) time, I know the majority of 1AA members are not in the US so I would rather have them decide if the time shift is worth doing or not. Either is cool with me!
I just think it's worth having the discussion as 0600 seems a bit brutal to me.
I would not have a problem with starting at 1300 here in the UK rather than 1200.
(03-25-2020, 08:34 PM)Keen.J Wrote: I just think it's worth having the discussion as 0600 seems a bit brutal to me.

The initial idea was by starting early the US-Based members (at least myself) had their entire Sunday in front of them.
I’m ok with 1 uk time as well Wink what ever is easy
(03-26-2020, 07:05 AM)Rich.R Wrote:
(03-25-2020, 08:34 PM)Keen.J Wrote: I just think it's worth having the discussion as 0600 seems a bit brutal to me.

The initial idea was by starting early the US-Based members (at least myself) had their entire Sunday in front of them.
That's a fair point, at the end of the day, if you guys who are having to get up that early are cool with it then that's fine. Always looking out for my guys Smile
Yeah just my luck, it's my entire work weekend...early shifts..and they even steal a hour of sleep on saturday night bleeeeeergh.