Hello World!
Hello,

I am a very private and secretive person..................

That`s about it really!

No, just kidding.

I`m a new member to the team, from Scotland. 

I am very new to Arma and found this group when searching for units to Join.
Looking forward to learning from you all and being a regular here.

Cheers

Lee.D
"New to arma" good luck with learning all the controls :D. What roles do you want do ? Hope you enjoy your time with us. I really enjoy playing here we're an awesome group.

Anyway I'm glad we have another player in out group and once again
Welcome.
(02-10-2020, 11:33 AM)Richard.K Wrote: "New to arma" good luck with learning all the controls Big Grin. What roles do you want do ? Hope you enjoy your time with us. I really enjoy playing here we're an awesome group.

Welcome.
Ultimately I`d like to be a Pilot, though I require LOTS of practice to get to a good standard. 

I`d like to be a Marksman also, again need to train but I`m willing to put in the time to improve.  I`m looking forward to it!
Welcome to the group Lee!
I’m new to Arma lee don’t worry mate if I can do it you certainly can,I’m dumb haha

These guys are seriously awesome mate,don’t worry your definitely in the rite place Smile
(02-10-2020, 12:14 PM)Rich.R Wrote: Welcome to the group Lee!
Is he the start to the Flood of Scots? If so we will need to hire a translator...
(02-10-2020, 05:54 PM)Prosser.N Wrote: Is he the start to the Flood of Scots? If so we will need to hire a translator...

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh We didn't tell him any of the stories about his fellow Scots!
Welcome to the group....i hope you brought Whisky!

You will find that we as a group are very friendly to new players, we have a great training program that will get you up to speed with the controls and all.

Have a great time here! And don't mind the yankees, we outnumber them now mowhahaha, more Europeans!
(02-10-2020, 11:44 AM)Lee.D Wrote:
(02-10-2020, 11:33 AM)Richard.K Wrote: "New to arma" good luck with learning all the controls Big Grin. What roles do you want do ? Hope you enjoy your time with us. I really enjoy playing here we're an awesome group.

Welcome.
Ultimately I`d like to be a Pilot, though I require LOTS of practice to get to a good standard. 

I`d like to be a Marksman also, again need to train but I`m willing to put in the time to improve.  I`m looking forward to it!
Don't worry you'll get it quickly. I can help you with the basics of both roles if you want.
(02-11-2020, 12:41 PM)Richard.K Wrote:
(02-10-2020, 11:44 AM)Lee.D Wrote:

Welcome.

Don't worry you'll get it quickly. I can help you with the basics of both roles if you want.
Excellent, cheers. I'll definitely take you up on that offer. Add me on steam if you want, same name as here.